Workshops & Training.
Industry specific, tailored to your needs – Internet & Social Media Marketing for tourism & hospitality
We can help you take your business to the next level and establish a powerful online presence.
We are able to craft social media and digital marketing training workshops for your team or industry members who may be complete novices, right through to those who have a more in-depth understanding.
All training courses and workshops are developed and hosted by, Tania Shirgwin.
Tania has a reputation as an entertaining and knowledgeable speaker. She provides current information, involves the audience, evokes discussion, makes technical terms easy to understand and provides practical actionable learning.
Tania provides practical, hands-on or classroom style training of all your digital marketing needs, for individuals, teams, management and membership of industry bodies.
We can happily customise a workshop for your business or industry body which meets your specific needs and includes areas such as strategy building, social media workplace policy, content creation and curation, maintenance and monitoring, ROI and customer service.
We are also able to work on a one on one training basis or our personalised coaching services may be more to your needs.
“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.” Anton Chekhov
Businesses and industry bodies who have benefited from our industry specific designed training in social media and internet marketing include:-
- Food South Australia for Eat Local SA members
- Tourism Barossa
- Fleurieu Food
- TafeSA for their Food and Wine Diploma students
- The Community Co-operative Store (Nuriootpa) Ltd Trading as The Co-op Heart of the Barossa
- ClubSafe Australia (SA Division)
- The Saturno Hotel Group, South Australia
- Northern Adelaide Business Enterprise Centre (NABEC)
- Numerous networking groups including Girl Talk Barossa and Cellar Circle Barossa
- Gourmet food and beverage producers requiring specific one on one training or coaching i.e. Barossa Coffee Roasters, Careme Traditional Pastry, Gourmet Goodies, Footeside Farm
- Tourism operators such as Barossa Taste Sensations, Barossa Old Garage Bed and Breakfast, Vine Inn
- Wineries including Wolf Blass Wines, Murrary Street Vineyards, Veronique Wines, God’s Hill Wines, Seppeltsfield, Pindarie Wines
We also offer online workshops occasionally on specific topics for hospitality, tourism, food and wine business owners and marketers.
Our next online training course is Social Media Essentials for Tourism, Hospitality and Wine
Alternatively, we can tailor training to your specific needs in a one on one training format.
We love to travel!
So don’t be put off if you’re a regional industry body – we offer very reasonable rates on all our workshops because we enjoy traveling, meeting people and …. well traveling!
Australian capital cities, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Hobart, Canberra and Darwin or throughout regional Australia and New Zealand- did we mention we love to travel!
Gunnedah, Goondiwindi, Coonabarabran, Wagga Wagga, Mullumbimby – we would love to visit you and so many other places in Australia and New Zealand.
Where ever you are in Australia or New Zealand, we can customise a training day or course topic for your exact needs.
Want to book us to help run a workshop for your team or members? Get in touch!
If you’re interested in booking us for a future workshop, contact us and we’ll get back to you to discuss details.