Have you noticed it’s getting harder and harder to get people to your cellar door? It’s an all too common problem within Wine Tourism.
New tasting rooms pop up continually and there seems to be less of the pie to go around.
So how can you stand out from the crowd and increase visitation to your cellar door?
By understanding the wine tourist and learning how to market to them directly with modern marketing tactics!
Modern marketing quite simply means using digital and traditional marketing tactics in a strategic manner to connect with the wine consumer Before, During and After their visit to your wine tasting room.
Think of it as multi-channel marketing. It is what it takes for wineries in 2017 to be found, engage customers, make sales and thrive.
Growing Cellar Door Visitation and Wine Sales – online course
Get savvy, streamline your strategies, and make modern marketing work for your wine business.
Growing Cellar Door Visitation and Wine Sales is a 5 module online training program designed to untangle the world of modern wine tourism marketing and help you with solid tactics to increase visitation to your cellar door and ultimately increase your DTC wine sales.
In this 5 module workshop commencing on Monday 12 June, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of Wine Tourism Marketing, understanding the new digital age wine tourist and how their behaviour will significantly impact your business in 2017 and beyond.
- Websites – why they are your hardest working team member (working 24/7/365) and how to optimize for both search and engagement.
- Location marketing tactics to grab those wine tourists on the ground (Google estimates 85% of travellers make plans when at their destination) – be their first choice.
- Social media and content creation – fix your leaks and create an effective and engagement driven conversation.
- How to encourage customer advocacy and why influencers are so important to a compelling marketing strategy.
- Paid vs organic – why you should consider both options in a powerful wine tourism strategy.
- Grow your visibility and audience with proven and more importantly – ethical (white hat) On and Off Page Optimisation tactics you can easily implement to boost your Search Rankings.
- Best practice Email Marketing tactics to ensure your emails are generating DTC wine sales.
- Tools and resources to help create and also curate content that is highly engaging and is on-brand.
Growing Cellar Door Visitation and Wines Sales includes:
Lifetime access with on-demand downloads from Monday 12 June 2017.
Regular updates of training modules
Over 20 short videos many are “How to” with step by step formats
Access to the online group forum
Exclusive bonus content including workbooks, templates and useful links
Flexible learning – take it at your pace
We are fully committed to helping you with your social media business needs. If you undertake the program and don’t feel we’ve delivered on our promise, we’ll happily refund 100% of your money. We do this because we take our learning environment seriously and maintain a very high standard of encouragement and action-oriented learning.
Important: To be eligible for a refund, we require your completed homework from all available modules. This means you must take action in this program. We know that if you take action and do the work, you’ll get results.
Who is it for?
Wine business owners, cellar door managers and wine marketers who want to evolve through gaining a solid understanding of modern tactics to maximise wine tourism and marketing outcomes in a fast paced and ever increasingly competitive world.
We ran this course as a full-day workshop in collaboration with WISA (Wine Industry Suppliers of Australia) recently at the National Wine Centre in Adelaide.
Feedback on the day included:
Sparked a lot of ideas. Gave me a list of improvements I can implement
I gained extra knowledge on social media strategies like blogging to increase Google rankings
Great Trip Advisor tips, Facebook advertising, what cellar doors consider to be unique offerings
Importance of proactively managing your social media
Areas to be developed in my business current practices
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time should I set aside for this course? +
Do I have to do homework? +
What is your refund policy? +
How long do I have access to the course? +
How do I access this course once I’ve paid? +
What if I’ve got a few more questions? +
Get real results – join Growing Cellar Door Visitation and Wine Sales today!
Please note this is in Australian Dollars – we understand most of our current audience is Australian based. However, you are most welcome if you are joining us from other countries, but please take into consideration the conversion rates (they most probably will work in your favour!)
To book, you can click the "Yes Please Count Me In" button and make the payment online or Email us at email@example.com if you would prefer to pay via invoice.