Speaking, Presentations & Workshops
Our No. 1 goal is to assist tourism, hospitality and wine business owners and marketers with their marketing, media and PR related ventures.
One way we do this is by speaking at industry specific conferences, seminars and training days.
All public speaking, workshops and presentations are developed and hosted by our Director, Tania Shirgwin.
Tania has a reputation as an entertaining and knowledgeable speaker. She provides current information, involves the audience, evokes discussion, makes technical terms easy to understand and provides practical actionable learning.
What topics do we like to cover?
We present on a range of marketing and PR topics within the tourism, hospitality, food service and wine industries. All content is tailored to the specific industry or organizational needs.
Current Keynote Speaking Topics
- The face of modern marketing in 2017 and beyond
- Search Marketing – optimising your online presence for customer engagement
- Events marketing
- Wine Tourism marketing
- How Facebook & Google’s Retargeting has changed the face of marketing
Additional Session Topics
- The Social Media Sales Funnel– how to make sales through social media
- User Generated Content – The do’s, the don’ts, hints and hacks
- Demystifying Websites – 101 of Design and Development
- Website Marketing – search optimization and Google
- Email Marketing for wineries (from 101 through to intensive full day workshop)
- Social Media 101 – Setting the Foundations
- Digital Marketing for Restaurants
- How to create a Social Media Strategy
- Facebook for Hotels and Hospitality
- Instagram for Restaurants
- Content Marketing – Curation and Creation
Search Marketing Workshop – How to Ensure Your Customers Can Easily Find You Online
- Wednesday 8 March 2017
- 1pm to 5pm
- Vine Inn Barossa
- $97 per person – Learn More
Wine Tourism Marketing
- 14 May 2017
- Wine Centre, Adelaide
- Full Day workshop hosted in collaboration with WISA
- 9.00am to 4.30pm
- $197 per person
- The Gawler Business Development Group and RDA Barossa Topic: Marketing You Business Online Date: Tuesday 24 March 2015
- 2015 SATIC Tourism Conference Topic: The Humble #Hashtag in Tourism Marketing – Use it or lose it! Date: 27 May 2015, Adelaide
- FoodSA – Eat Local SA Workshop Topic: Digital Marketing for the Food Service Industry Date: 29 June 2015, Adelaide
- #SoMeT15AU Topic: Meet your best buddy in social media marketing today – the humble #Hashtag Date: 22 to 24 July 2015, Sunshine Coast
- Fleurieu Food Topic: Social Media for the Food Industry Date: 27 July 2015, Aldinga – South Australia
- Australia Trade Tasting – Beverage Business Conference Topic: Marketing Wineries and Breweries via Digital means: 2015 and Beyond Date: 1 September, Melbourne
- B2B Barossa Breakfast Topic: 7 Deadly Sins of Social Media Date: 16 September 2015
Want to get us involved in your next tourism, hospitality or wine industry conference or workshop?
Simply let us know your requirements by sending an email. To make it super easy, click Contact Us and we will get in touch.