Are you a versatile talented marketer with digital skills?
bizeez communications is a growing creative agency that services an interesting array of tourism, hospitality, food and wine clients. We specialise in delivering integrated marketing, social media, web solutions, event marketing, PR services and training.
We are a ‘boutique’ agency (read small and smart) with a solid reputation and are looking to expand our team to meet our growing customer base. We really need to fill several job functions, but aren’t big enough just yet to make that leap. As we grow there will be great opportunities for the right candidate.
What you will be working on
In the beginning, you will be working on…
- The creation and implementation of multi-channel social media client strategies including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, SnapChat and LinkedIn.
- In this role you will create content and manage channels to drive reach and online share through organic and paid initiatives and be able to analyse, track and report results.
Over time you will work on….
- Crafting email marketing strategies including creating content, setting up path to purchase funnels, tracking and reporting results.
- Managing websites including maintenance, content development, SEO and sales funnels
- Setting-up online marketing campaigns including pay-per-click advertising (Google Adwords)
- Assisting with developing communications and marketing strategies
- Producing traditional media marketing materials including brochures, presentations, displays, and other sales aids (working with external graphic designers)
- Coordinating and effectively managing relationships, marketing campaigns and P&L for a portfolio of clients
- Any number other tasks that come to light –this is a roll up your sleeves and get the job done role.
the type of person we need…
- Is a smart, digital savvy marketing all-rounder with qualifications or demonstrated equivalent experience (2+ years experience)
- Has a strong command of the English language particularly above average writing skills (this is important) – we want someone who knows how to craft an enticing social media post, write a search optimised blog post or press release, write copy for websites etc. You may not have these skills right now – we’re happy to teach you, BUT you do have to have exceptional writing skills.
- Has the ability to switch between sometimes being creative and free thinking to knuckling down and working on process, analytics and reports
- Is able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Is a good completer/finisher personality profile (get things done)
- Enjoys working autonomously, but can also take direction
- Is passionate about tourism, hospitality and wine
- Above all: we are looking for an intelligent, energetic, passionate marketer who can learn new skills (to fill any gaps you might have in the above list) and who is easy to work with.
What’s On Offer:
- In the beginning this will be a casual position between 10 to 20 hours per week, but we are looking for someone who will be a significant team member as we grow.
- The role will be Barossa based with a primary focus on Australian clients, but there is scope to work from your own home base on a regular basis.
- Ideally this role would suit a person who wants the flexibility to fit with their family needs and yet, work on some exciting projects as part of a growing team.
How to apply:
Are you interested in this role? Please email your covering letter and recent resume in confidence to Tania Shirgwin, email@example.com